Proverbs 3:5-8 Alexander Harkavy
5Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; lean not unto thine own
6In all thy ways acknowledge Him, & He shall direct thy paths. 7Be not wise in thine own eyes; fear the Lord & depart from evil. 8It shall be health to thy navel & marrow to thy bones.
JPS Tanakh 1917 - It shall be health to thy navel, & marrow to thy bones.
(In Jesus' name, we proclaim, decree & appropriate health to our navel/fallopean tubes & all related medical issues.)
Helen Calder: "Pull Up the Tent Pegs! How to Cut Soul Ties from Past Seasons" (elijahlist.com) 6/20/2021 - A Spiritual "Umbilical Cord" - Soul ties, like tent cords & pegs, can run deep. When the power of God came upon me (See: https://www.enlivenpublishing.com/2020/05/29/the-holy-spirit-is-coming-to-your-room/ ) I felt that He severed a hidden "umbilical cord"...We have a tent peg located in the past. It may have been right & good once, but now, it is time to release it. When the Holy Spirit reveals this to us, it's not bad news. It is good news. It has come to the surface to be removed. Be assured that what God is revealing, He is healing...if there has been a mental or spiritual battle, take extra time to pray. You may benefit from having someone pray with you. Right now, God's grace is here to help you pull up tent pegs of regret, envy, & disappointment. You can be free from the negative effects of past relationships. "Cutting off" refers to a specific transaction with the Lord, which is stronger than simply loosening. Here are some tips for praying over a soul tie. Ask Holy Spirit to highlight which ones relate to your situation:
• Set aside time to pray.
• Forgive anyone who has hurt or let you down (including yourself &/or God).
• Repent of &/or renounce any negative responses God is bringing to mind.
• Pray. Break off past expectations (of yourself & others).
• Verbally release any personal responsibility you bore
(including towards the fulfillment of a prophetic word).
• Release burdens of prayer from your past era.
• By faith, apply the work of the Cross; see (visualize) + declare, "It finished!"
• Receive a fresh infilling of the Holy Spirit.
• Take regular time to encounter God in a way that is meaningful to you (such as journaling, perhaps in code).
• Journey forward with a leader, mentor, (safe
group) who can speak into your life.